My photo
Owner, "MAP Wellness" - a culinary nutrition and wellness company. Writer. Passionate cook, raw food chef, reiki practitioner, yoga teacher, and LIVE WELL educator. ​do yoga. enjoy good food. run. plant food. cook. savour wine. read books. buy good food. love. grow your energy. find peace. enjoy food. have passion. skip. eat food. do yoga. listen to jazz. have presence. be present. bike. read. see. hear. be. live. love.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Huh.

4:30am, Friday.  I am at work. I hop on my email and read my daily astrological prediction delivered to my inbox via Mr. Phil Booth.  It reads as follows:

Scorpio- Friday, February 24, 2012
You’ve expanded your level of wisdom as a result of your many mistakes. The universe has taught you that the key to happiness is the ability to smile in the face of trouble. Get these in the right balance and you will grow braver, stronger and luckier. Your strong sense of purpose will attract the good fortune you now need.


Jeepers, tell me something I DON'T know.  Upon deeper evaluation, I can suppose that the universe is simply saying that I need to seek even more balance in my life; strive for more of the greatness I have been gravitating towards; push myself even harder to succeed.

I can do that.  With a smile.  OR several.  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Share away!