My photo
Owner, "MAP Wellness" - a culinary nutrition and wellness company. Writer. Passionate cook, raw food chef, reiki practitioner, yoga teacher, and LIVE WELL educator. ​do yoga. enjoy good food. run. plant food. cook. savour wine. read books. buy good food. love. grow your energy. find peace. enjoy food. have passion. skip. eat food. do yoga. listen to jazz. have presence. be present. bike. read. see. hear. be. live. love.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's Autumn!

So I had a very brisk bike ride into work this morning.  Brrr!!

However, I found myself peddling with a huge grin on my face the whole time.  The crisp scent of fall filled the air as I rode down Yonge street in the wee hours of the morning, before anyone else was awake, the only other vehicle on the road, the Blue Light Bus.

I am pretty happy right now, and grateful for all that I have.  There is no reason to live in history, or re-live past pains when there is so much to be content with NOW, and to look forward to in the future. 

Late yesterday afternoon I received word that, YES, I had been formally accepted in the Meg Telpner Culinary School starting this spring.  The essay worked!  And as I plan this next venture on my own, another exciting opportunity  has revealed itself!  Look for my “nourishment centre project” in the future as well; a collaboration being dreamed up with the help of a dear friend and fellow hard knock survivor.  This of course, is just one more thing to be happy about.  I am also thrilled to have a great job, amazing friends, and love to spare.  This is it. 

Happy Thursday to all.  Peace, Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Share away!