The following is a list of a few of the books I've read in the last year...In late summer 2010, I spent a few weeks at my folks house in small town Ontario. I literally spent 8 hours a day reading under my mother's beautiful and peaceful pergola, in her exquisitely tended garden backyard. All in the attempt to gain inspiration and learn.
Here is a taste of my reading list, a few cliché picks, a few of my faves; it continues to grow.
1. Eat, Pray, Love - Elizabeth Gilbert
2. The Happiness Project- Gretchen Rubin
3. The Ultimate Happiness Prescription: 7 keys to joy and enlightenment- Deepak Chopra
4. The Happiness Make-over- MJ Ryan
5. The Power of Now- Eckhart Tolle
6. Quantum Happiness- Kathy Freston
7. US: Transforming Ourselves & the Relationships that Matter Most - Lisa Oz
8. The Power of Kabbalah: Thirteen Principles to Overcome Challenges and Achieve Fulfillment - Yehuda Berg
9. Happiness: Essential Mindfulness Practices - Thich Nhat Hanh
10. Tuesdays with Morrie - Mitch Albom
11. How to Befriend Your Shadow – John Monbourquette
12. Bulemia: A Guide to Recovery – Hall & Cohn
13. A New Earth – Eckhart Tolle
…the list goes on. Thanks to Toronto Public Libraries!!